What is a Starter Kit?
Starter Kit is a Mechanics Kit that has everything you need to start building with Totem.
If you want to combine electronics, Arduino, Raspberry pi, sensors, motors and more you need Totem Mechanics. Totem Mechanics offers everything the makers need for building showcases of electronics projects in nice structures.
Furthermore, it works as a fantastic tool for makers when building robotics projects.
How to put electronics on Totem mechanical parts? No drilling or difficult cutting, just use special brackets to put on Totem, Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other electronics on Totem beams or special Totem perforated boards.
Never tried Totem?
Starter Kit is an excellent choice for Totem beginners:
- It provides Special Totem Tools,
- Basic building elements (8000 mm of Beams).
- 17 different types (340 pieces) of brackets for every type of connection - this diversity will help you learn and understand what brackets suits you best.
- Starter Kit provides nice instructions for starting building Totem Mechanics.
- Thinking of your convenience all brackets are provided in a nice compartment box.
- It saves money - 30% compared to purchasing all elements separately.
The Starter Kit Parts List:
|Hex Key 2mm||1|
|2-hole simple bracket||50||NUTS|
|2-hole 45 simple bracket||30||Nut M3 6x6||25|
|L-bracket||20||Nut M3 6x10||75|
|L-twisted mirror bracket||10||Double side filler||20|
|Swan 90x45 mirror bracket||10||Single side filler||20|
|Swan 90x45 bracket||10||OTHER|
|3-hole bracket||20||Nut holder||20|
|3-hole 45 bracket||10||Tower||1|
|45x90 mirror bracket||10|
|2-hole 90 bracket||30|
|2-hole 45 bracket||10|
|L-twisted adj. bracket||20|
|L-twisted adj. mirror bracket||20|