DFRobot X600 Expansion Shield - Raspberry Pi Garso Plokštė
Prekės kodas: DFR-07445
Prieinamumas: Prekių pristatymas 3-5 d.d.
Planuojama gavimo data po užsakymo: 2019-09-19
Be mokesčių: 46.28€
The X600 Expansion Shield is a highly cost-effective multimedia hat compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and newest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. It uses an HDMI audio solution to give high-definition clear sound quality. It decodes and separates voices from HDMI signal, completely solving the poor quality problem with Raspberry Pi integrated sound card.
The hat supports digital audio 5.1 channel output and 2.0 channel analog audio output, supports Dolby digital AC-3, DTS, LPCM and other digital audio format outputs. Use your Raspberry Pi as a multimedia player, lossless audio player or a network radio. We recommend OS images such as Raspbian, Volumio, OSMC, PiMusicBox, etc.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included in the box.
- Input Voltage
- 6V to 20Vdc converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi and SATA device
- Audio & Video
- Allows you to extract audio signals from HDMI of your Raspberry Pi
- Converts HDMI audio to digital optical or Coaxial or stereo RCA analog
- The SPDIF optical or coaxial audio output supports all audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital 5.1CH / AC3 & DTS 5.1CH audio
- Extracts digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output or earphone jack
- Provides the Best Flexibility through Three NEW Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH
- Maintains surround format when converting to digital optical audio
- Supports high definition input up to 1080p@ (24/60) Hz, output resolution follows input
- Supports HDMI signal amplification and equalization output for repeater function
- HDMI output supports all audio formats including more advanced Dolby Digital Plus, PCM5.1CH and beyond
- Allows you to connect SATA devices to your Raspberry Pi
- Built in IR sensor (38KHz)
- Power output socket
- Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
- Solderless and no wires required
- Extra 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry pi 2 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B NEW!
- 85 x 56mm (Same size as Raspberry Pi)