This is a full-featured motor shield that will be able to power many simple to medium-complexity projects.
- 2 connections for hobbistic high precision servo-motor;
- 4 H bridges TB6612 which can drive motors from 4.5V to 13.5V;
- 4 DC bidirectional motors with 8 bit resolution velocity selection (Arduino PWM);
- 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar);
- Pulldown resistors to take the motors off at startup;
- Header for poer cables;
- Arduino Reset button;
- Jumper to separate power compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ADK/Mega R3, Diecimila & Duemilanove. Works with Mega/ADK R2.
The kit isn't assembled yet, but with all the needed parts.
Motors and Arduino board are not included!