The MKR Relay Protoshield allows you to easily add relays to your MKR board based project. The shield provides two relays called RELAY1 and RELAY2 commanded by pin 1 and pin 2respectively. The shield also provides easy connection by means of screw terminal blocks to A1 toA4 analog inputs, I2C and supply voltages.
- Operating voltage 3.3V (supplied from the host board)
- Two relays with NO, COM and NC connections
- Works with battery powered board
- Screw terminal blocks for easy connections
- Carry current: 2 A
- Max. operating voltage: 125 VAC, 60 VDC
- Max. operating current: 1 A
- Max. switching capacity: 62.50 VA, 30W
You can find here your board warranty informations.