With the CraftBot XL, CraftBot took the features from its popular, award-winning CraftBot Plus and CraftBot 2 models, improved them for 3D printing on a larger scale, but kept the price extremely low for a desktop 3D printer with this build capacity and feature set. It's a great 3D printer for schools, colleges, engineers, architects, and everyone else looking to expand their 3D printing lab or 3D modeling capacity, without breaking the bank.
The most striking feature of the CraftBot XL is its larger build volume and taller Z-axis -- it will print models up to 17 inches tall. Additionally, the CraftBot XL features improved bearings for quiet and precise 3D printing, and includes CraftBot's nozzle kit, so depending on your project, you can choose to print with greater accuracy or greater speed. CraftBot XL also comes with Wifi connectivity, and mobile apps are available for iOS and Android.
With the CraftBot XL, bigger doesn't mean more complicated. Like CraftBot's other models, the XL is practically plug-and-play! But just because it's easy enough for a beginner to use, doesn't mean that it's not for experts. The CraftBot XL's solid construction, printing accuracy, ability to work with different materials, and powerful CraftWare software meet the requirements of experienced, professional users.
CraftBot XL Features:
- Printing accuracy - 50 micron layer resolution (with 0.25 mm nozzle)
- Extra large build volume - Build bigger with CraftBot XL's 300x200x440mm (approx. 12” x 8” x 17”) build volume
- Nozzle kit - Includes 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm MK8 copper nozzles and wrench
- Improved bearings - Linear rails and upgraded bearings for quieter operation and greater precision performance
- Wifi connectivity - iOS and Android apps available
- Color LCD touchscreen - CraftBot XL has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process.
- Constant control - Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
- Heated build platform - Increased heating power to build platform helps prevent warping and sticking, and allows the CraftBot XL to print with a variety of materials, like PLA, ABS, HIPS, PETG and others.
- Removable print surface - Easy to clean, and helps to keep the platform properly calibrated.
- USB connection- Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot XL 3D printer to your PC via USB cable.
- Direct USB drive connection - Easily upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot XL’s memory from a USB flash drive. CraftBot includes a USB drive loaded with samples files, so you can immediately test your printer
- CraftWare - CraftBot's universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
- Customer service and support - Backed by Profound 3D and CraftBot, we have in-depth knowledge of the printer and are always happy to help you.
Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
50micron (with 0.25mm nozzle - included)
X,Y: 4 micron
Includes nozzle kit, with 0.25mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6mm, and 0.8mm nozzles
Windows 7 and above
Operating nozzle temperature:
Operating heated build plate temperature:
20 kg (44lb)
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 4€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 30€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.