Alpha v3 is a new and updated version of very popular Redox Alpha v2 charger.
New, updated software gives you an ability to charge a high-voltage LiHV Lithium-Polymer batteries, as well as it includes 5 new and unique charger functions, which makes Alpha v3 a complete and very universal power station.
Main features and power characteristics of Alpha v3 remains the same when comparing to Alpha v2, however, an optimalized software gives even few % of time advantage during charging and discharging your packs.
New, unique functions of Redox Alpha v3:
- Meter Lixx Battery Status - gives a full information about a connected Lixx battery, including voltage, cell count, each cell votage, and capacity %
- Battery IR - Internal Resistance indicator gives you a full information about a battery condition
- Balancer Lithium Battery - Independent battery balancer with 0,3A balancing rate
- Digital Power - This function turns the charger into a fully-programmable power supply with 5A/27V power parameters
- SMART battery charger - fully programmable charging parameters makes the charger able to charge even different, unique batteries
- Size: 134 x 86 x 26 mm
- Power In: DC 11.0~18.0 V
- Power Out:
- Max. charging power 50W
- Max. Mdischarging power 5W
- Charge current: 0.1~5.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1~1.0A
- Balance current: 300 mAh/cell
- NiCD/NiMH cell count: 1~15 cells
- Li-Po/LiHV/LiFe/LiIon cell count: 1~6 cells
- Pb volt: 2~24V
- Weight (with no wires): 220 g
- Charger memory: max. 20 packs
- Built-in balancer
- 4 programming buttons
- Built-in sockets:
- balancer sockets 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s
- banana 4 mm power out
- Jack socket (12V DC power in)
- Temperature sensor socket (compatible sensor purchased separately)
- Redox Alpha V3 charger
- 12V DC power lead (Jack - alligator clips)
- 1 x Adapter banana 4 mm - DEAN
- Additional adapters to banana 4mm - DEAN cable:
- 1 x DEAN - Alligator clips
- 1 x DEAN - servo female plug (Futaba type)
- 1 x DEAN - XT60
- 1 x DEAN - Tamiya plug
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.