HD PLA is filament for 3D printer. The material that can be used as a replacement for ABS. It may be printed as usual PLA, and then heated up, thus gaining properties similar to ABS. This allows you to skip the printing from this material and avoiding of all inconveniences associated with printing process: shrinkage, unpleasant smell, inhaling of hazardous fumes.
Additionally, after annealing, the material is more impact and heat resistant. Raw materials used in the production of HD PLA are safe for food contact in accordance with European Union standards. HD PLA material is also compliant with the RoHS Directive.
- Filament diameter 1.75 mm
- Filament dimensional tolerance +/- 0.02 mm
- Printing temperature 200 ° C to 230 ° C
- Table temperature From 50 ° C to 70 ° C
- Spool diameter 200 mm
- Spool width 80 mm
- Mounting hole diameter 52 mm