3D filament Fiberlogy Nylon PA12 1.75mm 0.75kg – Natural
Product Code: Nylon Natural
Availability: Vilnius Store Out of Stock
Kaunas Store In Stock
Ex Tax: 32.23€
Thanks to its resistance to high temperatures, alcohol and chemicals, Nylon is particularly useful for mechanical and technical applications. It is extremely durable, strong and unbreakable. It is easily machined with tools designed for metal processing and it is also easily painted, which makes it even more versatile and functional.
It is incredibly flexible – it expands by 50% before it breaks. However, it is not resistant to concentrated alkalis and acids.
- Filament diameter 1.75 mm
- Filament dimensional tolerance +/- 0.02 mm
- Printing temperature 255° C to 270° C
- Table temperature From 100°C
- Spool diameter 200 mm
- Spool width 80 mm
- Mounting hole diameter 52 mm