Cap, type Hat for Raspberry, version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero with high-quality interface S/PDIF and optical connector. Used in device, system has a resolution of 24-bits, runs at a frequency of 192 kHz. In addition, it has two oscillators: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz, gilded connector RCA, output I2S and the possibility to add BNC connectors.
- High quality, built-in connector S/PDIF and optical slot.
- The device works with a resolution of 24 bit and with a speed up to 192 kHz.
- Board has special connectors for the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi, to connect it, you don't need any extra wires or adapters. It works with minicomputer in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero.
- The device is powered with a Raspberry Pi, it does not require additional power supply.
- The device works with the Raspberry in version 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B, A+, B, Zero.
- The weight of the tile is 20 g and dimensions are 55 x 65 x 15 mm.