The NanoPi M3 is another ARM board developed by FriendlyARM for makers, hobbyists and hackers. With this new friend we wish you could get not only tech skills but also unique experiences in various applications and hacking. It is small, elegant but has rich ports and interfaces. Playing with it and working with it the M3 will not only inspire your ideas but also turn them into realities.
The NanoPi M3 uses the Samsung Octa-Core Cortex-A53 S5P6818 SoC. Its dynamic frequency scales from 400M up to 1.4GHz. It has Gbps Ethernet port, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth. Its AXP228 PMU supports software power-off, sleep and wakeup functions. In addition the NanoPi M3 has MicroUSB port for power supply and on-board porcelain antenna.
On this tiny board various ports and interfaces are integrated. It has DVP Camera/LVDS/HDMI/LCD interfaces, Gbps Ethernet, I2S, 3.5mm audio jack, four USB ports and a serial debug port.
- SoC： Samsung S5P6818 Octa-Core Cortex-A53, 400M Hz - 1.4G Hz
- Power Management Unit： AXP228 PMU, it supports software power-off and wake-up.
- System Memory： 1GB 32bit DDR3 RAM
- Storage： 1 x MicroSD Card Socket
- Ethernet： Gbit Ethernet(RTL8211E)
- WiFi： 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth： 4.0 dual mode
- Antenna： Porcelain Antenna IPX Interface
- Audio： 3.5 mm audio jack / via HDMI
- I2S: 7pin, 2.54mm pitch pin-header
- Microphone: onboard Microphone
- USB Host： 4 x USB 2.0 Host, two type A ports and two 2.54 mm pitch pin-headers
- MicroUSB: 1 x MicroUSB 2.0 Client, Type A
- LCD Interface： 0.5mm pitch 45 pin FPC seat, full color RGB 8-8-8
- HDMI: 1.4A Type A, 1080P
- LVDS: 20pin 2.00mm pitch pin-header
- DVP Camera： 0.5mm pitch 24 pin FPC seat
- GPIO： 2.54 mm pitch 40 pin-header
- Serial Debug Port： 2.54mm pitch 4pin-header
- User Key: K1 (power), Reset
- LED： 1 x power LED and 1 x status LED
- RTC Battery： RTC Battery Seat
- Heat Sink： 1 x Heat Sink with mounting holes
- Power： DC 5V/2A
- PCB： Six Layer, ENIG
- Dimension： 64 mm x 60 mm
- OS/Software: uboot, Android and Debian
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 4€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 30€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.