Waveshare capacitive touchscreen display with a diagonal of 10.1 " and a resolution of 1024 x 600 px. There is HDMI control plate attached to the display, which allows the product to be compatible with a variety of equipment and systems, including Raspberry Pi. In the set there is a special black and white case for the Raspberry and the screen.
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, single touch, and driver free
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- Multi video input interfaces: HDMI, VGA, and AV(CVBS)
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment
- Firmware is upgradable to support more new features (continually updated)
Note: to use the LCD with following mini-PCs, additional cables are required and should be purchased separately:
Raspberry Pi Zero: HDMI cable, USB-type-A-receptacle-to-Micro-B-plug-cable
BB Black: HDMI cable
- Material : high quality clear Acrylic
- Comes with bottom holder, 45° tilt angle
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi 3B+/3B/2B/B+/A+/B, and BB Black