Trim for Teensy 3.x that adds the ability to play sound. Used in device system has a resolution of 16 bit, has a sampling rate of 44.1 kHz. Equipped with a Jack socket for connecting headphones or speakers.
The module includes a system SGTL5000 headphone amplifier for decoding and playback of audio and instructions Cortex M4 DSP from the main Teensy module to provide power to the FFT in real time. Tile, in addition to the 3.5 mm output Jack has a microSD slot, and insert the potentiometer 25 kOhm (to adjust the volume - no included) and on-chip flash memory.
- 16 bit DAC
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- Plays WAV and Raw Audio (uncompressed)
- 4-channel mixer progamable
- Output Jack: 3.5 mm
- Slot for memory cards microSD
- Place the potentiometer 25 kOhm (to adjust the volume - no included)
- Dimensions: 37 x 35 x 7 mm