ATTENTION !!! The device must be inspected and tested regularly to ensure proper operation!
SELECTION OF INSTALLATION LOCATION
- To ensure the maximum level of protection, it is recommended to install the device on all floors of the residential building and in all premises (both in the premises of electrical installations, which pose the greatest risk of fire, and in other types of premises).
- High quality photoelectric sensor
- Audio and optical alarm
- Integrated function of unit electronics testing, device operation check and device neutralization during alarm.
- Notification of the need to replace the battery (cyclical, regular audible signal every 40 s)
- Energy saving function
- High device efficiency
- Power supply: 1 battery 9V DC
- Sensor type: photoelectric
- Standby power consumption:> 10 uA
- Power consumption during alarm:> 10 mA
- Sound level:> 80 dB
- Permissible ambient temperature: -100 C ~ 500 C
- Permissible ambient humidity: 10% ~ 90% R.H.