The Teensy 3.2 Cortex M4 is an ultra-small, Arduino IDE-compliant SparkFun microcontroller using an advanced ARM microprocessor. ARM processor architecture is widely used in many smartphones, now it is starting to enter the world of microcontrollers.
Technical specs. and features:
- Higher computing speeds, up to 72MHz, and 32-bit commands give this microcontroller much more computing power than Arduino UNO.
- The device can be recognized as any USB.
- Can be used as a high quality I2S audio player due to the installed module.
- Microprocessor: Arm Cortex-M4.
- Processor frequency: 72 MHz.
- Floating point unit installed.
- 256K flash, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM memory.
- Number of digital signal pins: 34, each can be interrupt.
- Number of analog signal pins: 21, 13 bit precision (input only).
- 12 PWM pins.
- Supply voltage: 5V DC
- Logic signal voltage: 3,3V, can supply up to 250mA
- CAN and other interfaces
- 4 timers
- 3 serial interface connectors
- Real time clock installed
- Dimensions: 35 x 18 mm