Resistive touch control 10.1" display for the Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 1024 x 600 px. Works with Raspberry Pi version 3, 2, B+ Zero via the HDMI connector and the GPIO pins - all necessary hardware is included in the package.
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption