Enkoderis mechaninis 24 impulsų THT 5 mA
|Torque||Lightest (jog) |
|Number of detent||Without|
|Number of pulse||24|
|Operating temperature range||-10℃ to +70℃|
|Electrical performance||Ratings||0.5mA 5V DC|
|Output signal||Two phase A and B|
|Max./min. operating current(Resistive load)||5mA/0.5mA|
|Insulation resistance||10MΩ min. 50V DC|
|Voltage proof||50V AC for 1 minute|
|Mechanical performance||Rotational torque||10mN·m max.|
|Durability||Operating life||30,000 cycles|
|Minimum order unit (pcs.)||Japan||2,400|
|3D CAD (STEP)|
|Certificate of Compliance to RoHS regulations|
Mounting Hole Dimensions
|Number of packages (pcs.)||1 case / Japan||2,400|
|1 case / export packing||2,400|
|Export package measurements (mm)||525×369×204|
Notes are common to this series/models.
- This site catalog shows only outline specifications. When using the products, please obtain formal specifications for supply.
- Please place purchase orders per minimum order unit (integer).
- Products other than those listed in the above chart are also available. Please contact us for details.
- Nuts and washers are not included. If required, please contact us.
- This products can be used in vehicles. (EC12D only)
Although these products are designed to perform over a wide operating temperature range, please ensure that you receive and read the formal delivery specifications before use.