μHex is the first low-power controller which is compatible with Arduino. It is very suitable for the battery power supply environment. A 210mAh CR2032 cell battery could make it work 60 days long.
As it is using Atmega 328 Microcontroller, it has good general and powerful performance. It packs 14 GPIO and 7 power ports (4 of them could be controlled) which could suit most of your project requirements.
Designed by maker Leo Yan.
- Bootloader is write protected, please do not attempt to update Bootloader.
- For large load applications (such as motor controlling), please connect VCC & GND directly or supply with independent power.
- Hexagon design, compact size with 14 IO ports and 7 power ports
- 4 switchable power supply interfaces to reduce power consumption
- Two sleep-wake interfaces for convenient interactions with surrounding
- Designated Arduino development libraries
- Cross design in power and IO interfaces, directly supports 3 pin/4 pin sensor/actuator
- Large welding plate design
- 2.54 mm standard spacing plate
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P（board type: Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (3.3V, 8 MHz) w/ ATmega328 ）
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 - 5V
- Clock Frequency: 8MHz （RC）
- Sleep Current: 0.12uA@3V3， 0.16uA@5V （watchdog OFF）
- Flash: 32 KB （ 0.5KB for bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (PWM: 3,5,9,10,11)
- Analog I/O Pins: 6
- UART Interface: 1
- I2C Interface: 1
- Interrupt interface: 2
- Solder Pad: 2mm／2.54mm
- Power in port: 1
- Power out port: 6 (4 of them could be turn-off)
- Maximum Current: 2A
- Dimension: 28 x 31 x 2.3mm(1.10 x 1.22 x 0.09")
- Weight: 10g