The NanoPI NEO2 is a newly released super tiny ARM board by FriendlyElec. It uses Allwinner’s 64-bit H5 quad-core SoC (ARM Cortex-A53). It has internal hexa-core Mail450 GPU, 512M DDR3 RAM. A UbuntuCore and Armbian image files are ready for it.
The NanoPi NEO2 inherits NEO's form factor and has compatible interfaces and ports with NEO. In addition in such a small dimension it has Gbps Ethernet and one USB host port. These features make it especially suitable for applications that require high data throughput , speedy data transmission and high performance. Hobbyists and makers will just love it.
- CPU: Allwinner H5, Quad-core 64-bit high-performance Cortex A53
- DDR3 RAM: 512MB
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000M Ethernet, RTL8211E-VB-CG chip
- USB Host: USB Type A x 1 and USB pin header x 2
- MicroSD Slot: MicroSD x 1 for system boot and storage
- LED: Power LED x 1, System LED(Blue) x 1
- GPIO1: 2.54mm pitch 24 pin-header, compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO pin1 - pin 24. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc
- GPIO2: 2.54mm pitch 12 pin-header. It includes USB, IR receiver, I2S, IO etc
- Serial Debug Port: 2.54mm pitch 4pin-header
- Audio In/Out: 2.0mm pitch 4 pin-header
- PCB Dimension: 40 x 40mm
- MicroUSB: Power input(5V/2A) and OTG
- OS/Software: u-boot,Ubuntu Core