Complete Robotics Set with 310 parts, ROBOTICS TXT Controller and extended ROBO Pro software for control of mobile and stationary robot models. A camera allows images to be transferred via USB or WiFi, color recognition, line tracking and motion recognition. The controller has the following features: Color 2.4“ touch display, combined WLAN/Bluetooth module, Micro SD card slot for additional memory space, IR receiver diode, integrated loud speaker, 4 motor outputs, 8 digital/analog inputs for sensors and 4 high speed numerical inputs. Additional sensors and actuators such as encoder motors, XS motor,push buttons, NTC resistors, phototransistors and LED‘s allow construction of mobile rover vehicle, surveillance stations, alarm centers, etc.! Preprogrammed modules are also provided for beginners. This set is compatible with other ROBOTICS construction sets. The eLearning portal offers exciting, instructional activity information, animations and videos.
(!) Safety note: TXT Controller firmware version 4.2.4 or higher (!)
Please observe the following notes if the TXT Controller is operated in the so-called WLAN client mode:
- Always activate the WLAN encryption WPA2 in the TXT WLAN settings when you connect the TXT controller in WLAN client mode to a WLAN network
- Do not operate unknown or untrusted devices in the same wireless network with the TXT controller
- Select WLAN keys correspondingly complex, e.g. the preset WLAN keys of the current routers
- Do not give the WLAN key to third parties
This ensures that your TXT controller is reliably protected against unauthorized access even in this operating mode.
- Size of packaging 46,5 x 8 x 32 cm
- Number of models 14
- Number of parts 310
- Weight 1943 g
- Volume 0,0119
- System prerequisites of software Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Power supply system (Battery) 9V Accu Set
- EAN-Code 4048962196115