- Built-in microcontroller with Cortex M0+, it has a 12-bit ADC transducer, 10-bit DAC, supports UART, SPI, I2C and PWM, DMA, and native USB
- The device has a built-in Wi-Fi ATWINC1500 module that works in 802.11 b/g/n standards. It supports Soft AP and SSL mode, and WEP, WPA and WPA2
- The system features compact dimensions, the board has only: 54 x 23 x 8 mm, and its weight is approx. 6 g
- On board is a built-in charging system Li-Pol cells with current delivery of up to 200 mA
- 20 pins of GPIO allow you to connect any devices, to pin 13, as in the Arduino, connected was the LED
- Supply voltage: li-pol 3.7 V or USB 5 V slot
- ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 3.3 V microcontroller:
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- SRAM: 32 KB
- Clock frequency: internal oscillator 48 MHz
- Built-in Wi-Fi ATWINC1500 module:
- Support for Soft AP and SSL
- Protections: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Installed Arduino bootloader
- Works with a modified version of the Arduino IDE
- Connector microUSB for programming
- Installed voltage regulator 3.3 V with current delivery up to 300 mA
- Power supply from the USB port or with a li-pol battery 3.7 V
- 20 GPIO pins
- 8 PWM pins
- 10 analog inputs (one for the battery voltage measurement)
- 1 x analog output
- Built-in li-pol charging module 100 mA with LED which informs about the status
- LED for pin 13
- The reset button
- This kit includes the goldpin connectors for self-soldering.
- Dimensions: 54 x 23 x 8 mm
- Weight: approx. 6 g
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status meaning:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.