EU-wide Directive 1999/44 / EC provides for a minimum period of 24 months for natural persons. warranty period for goods ready for use. Ready-to-use goods are goods that have a housing that prevents entry and does not require soldering or other physical interference to ensure operation.
For branded products, the manufacturer may set a shorter or longer term. In this case, the manufacturer's warranty period applies.
Other goods come with a standard 14 day warranty period.
In the case of non-warranty service, the client pays all transportation costs.
For legal persons, the warranty period is usually shorter (about 12 months) or not at all.
RETURN OF GOODS CONDITIONS
- Returned goods must meet these conditions:
- Returned item must be in its original order packaging;
- Item must be unused and intact (not damaged or impaired in any way, complete, not soldered);
- Items must be of merchantable quality (intact labels and protective films, etc). This paragraph shall not apply to the return of defective product;
- Returned item must be in the same completion as it was received by the buyer;
- When returning the goods it is necessary to provide documents of purchased items (receipt);
Before returning goods, we recommend discussing with ANODAS.LT staff who will answer all Your questions by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +370 64502448.
Buyer must deliver goods to ANODAS.LT office when requesting a refund or replacement (Vytenio str. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lithuania)