In 2030, the main character’s cosmic ship crashed and landed on Earth. The main objective of the player is to help Scottie find the repair parts of the ship. This can be done by programming his movements using multicolored puzzles, as well as designing algorithms. ScottieGo! This is an innovative game that connects smartphone with real puzzle, in order to manage character’s movement. The game helps you get acquainted with abstract values and encourages teamwork. A thoroughly designed environment introduces players to the basics of programming and develops algorithmic thinking.
- The game is designed to develop child's creativity;
- The puzzle has about 100 different difficulty tasks that give you many playing hours;
- The set consists of multicolored blocks, which demonstrate basic game conditions through tangibility;
- Android Android operating system specifications: 4.1 or higher, minimum CPU parameters: dual core 1.5 GHz;
- Minimum requirements for the iOS operating system: IOS 8, iPhone 5s, iPad 4th generation or higher;
- Minimum requirements for the Windows operating system: camera, Windows 7/8/10, 32/64 bit, min. 2GB RAM, processor Dual core 1.33 GHz.
Player has a task to arrange path from multi-color blocks, using the instructions of free application. After completing the route, it is necessary to take a picture through application that will verify that the algorithm is set correctly. Together with the following levels, there is an increase of difficulty. Player must use the loops and conditions to reach the next level.
ScottieGo! is an interactive board game.
For whom the game is intended?
ScottieGo! For primary school children from 6 years old. Before starting to play, there is no need to know any programming basics. The free gadget has a tutorial that quickly and easily introduces player to the world of the main character. Multi-colored blocks are designed in such a way that even the youngest can play.
This set does not include a smartphone, tablet or laptop, but this device is required to run the game gadget.
What is included in the kit?
- Game board for blocks;
- 179 blocks for algorithm development;
- Blocks management tool;
- English Manual;
- Free app that can be downloaded from Google Play (Android) / App Store (iOS).