The X600 Expansion Shield is a highly cost-effective multimedia hat compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and newest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B. It uses an HDMI audio solution to give high-definition clear sound quality. It decodes and separates voices from HDMI signal, completely solving the poor quality problem with Raspberry Pi integrated sound card.
The hat supports digital audio 5.1 channel output and 2.0 channel analog audio output, supports Dolby digital AC-3, DTS, LPCM and other digital audio format outputs. Use your Raspberry Pi as a multimedia player, lossless audio player or a network radio. We recommend OS images such as Raspbian, Volumio, OSMC, PiMusicBox, etc.
- Input Voltage
- 6V to 20Vdc converted to 5V, 3A via step-down DC/DC converter to power the Raspberry Pi and SATA device
- Audio & Video
- Allows you to extract audio signals from HDMI of your Raspberry Pi
- Converts HDMI audio to digital optical or Coaxial or stereo RCA analog
- The SPDIF optical or coaxial audio output supports all audio formats up to 5.1CH Dolby Digital 5.1CH / AC3 & DTS 5.1CH audio
- Extracts digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its RCA style L/R analog output or earphone jack
- Provides the Best Flexibility through Three NEW Audio EDID Settings: Pass, 2CH and 5.1CH
- Maintains surround format when converting to digital optical audio
- Supports high definition input up to 1080p@ (24/60) Hz, output resolution follows input
- Supports HDMI signal amplification and equalization output for repeater function
- HDMI output supports all audio formats including more advanced Dolby Digital Plus, PCM5.1CH and beyond
- Allows you to connect SATA devices to your Raspberry Pi
- Built in IR sensor (38KHz)
- Power output socket
- Directly connected on top of the Raspberry Pi using the board GPIO header pins
- Solderless and no wires required
- Extra 40-pin header of the R-Pi in order to support existing expansion boards
- Suitable for Raspberry Pi Model B+, Raspberry pi 2 Model B and Raspberry Pi 3 Model B NEW!
- 85 x 56mm (Same size as Raspberry Pi)
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 4€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 30€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.