The time relay module can operate in seven user-selected modes tailored to individual needs.
- Supply voltage 5 - 30VDC
- Output load: 15A (400W)
- Time intervals: from 0.1 sec. up to 999 min.
- Operating temperature from -40 to 80C
- Dimensions 55.8 mm × 33 mm × 12 mm
- Operating Mode: P1: trigger signal, the relay is on "OP" time, and then disconnect; in the "OP" time, as follows:
- P1.1: signal is triggered again, invalid
- P1.2: signal is triggered again, the clocking is reset
- P1.3: Signal is trigger again reset, relay off, and stop the clocking;
- P-2: trigger signal, the relay off "CL" of time, the relay on "OP" time, and then disconnect
- relay after clocking;
- P3.1: trigger signal, the relay is turned on after the "OP" time, the relay off "CL" time, then the
- operation cycles; if trigger signal again during the cycle, the relay off, stop clocking; the number of cycles times ( "LOP ") can be set.
- P3.2: without triggering signal after power on, the relay is on "OP" time, the relay off "CL" time, then the operation cycles; the number of cycles times ( "LOP ") can be set.
- P-4: signal holding function. If there is trigger signal, clocking is reset, the relay remains on; when the signal disappears, after clocking "OP" time, the relay is off; if another signal is triggered during clocking, clocking will be reset.
- How to Set Clocking Range:
- After setting the parameter value at mode selection, press "STOP" button to set the clocking range;
- XXX. The last decimal point lights up, range: 1 second to 999 seconds.
- XX. X The second last decimal point lights up, range: 0.1 seconds to 99.9 seconds
- X. X. X. all 3 decimal points light up, range: 1 minute to 999 minutes.
- For example, if you want to set
- "OP" as 3.2 seconds, light up the second last decimal point, and set
- digit display as 03.2