EasyDriver is a stepper motor controller module suitable for Arduino. It can supply up to 750 mA of current and operate in 1/8 micro-step mode. The module can control all bipolar stepper motors, and those that can be controlled as bipolar (6 and 8 wire).
Technical specs and features:
- Supply voltage: 7 - 30V DC
- Logic signal voltage: 3.3 - 5V DC
- Motor current is supplied by pulses (Current chopping)
- Controller chip: Allegro A3967
- MS1 and MS2 connectors allow you to select micro-steps. Supported micro-step modes: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8.
- Sleep and power pins
- Controlled current supplied to the motors: from 150 to 750 mA.
- Simple direction and step control with just 2 signal connections