Microprocessor battery charger supported Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (NiMH) . At the same time you can charge from 1 to 12 pieces batteries, R6/AA or R03/AAA, in any configuration. The charger also allows discharge. The microprocessor monitors each charging battery separately. The charger supplied AC adapter, 12 V / 1.5 A and cable for cigarette lighter socket, whereby the charger can be used almost anywhere.
- Power supply: power adapter DC 12V / 1.5 A or from the cigarette lighter
- Supports rechargeable Ni-MH batteries of any capacity:
- 1-12 PCs R3 AAA
- 1-12 PCs R6 AA
- Microprocessor control for each channel independent charging
- A function of charge and discharge
- Large, easy to read LCD display
- Protection against overheating of the charger and batteries
- Overload protection / short circuit protection
- Charging 12 pieces battery capacity of 2000 mAh battery takes about 300 minutes.
- Dimensions: 239 x 105 x 30 mm