Microprocessor battery charger supported Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (NiMH). You can simultaneously charge 1-16 PCs. batteries R6/AA or R03/AAA, in any configuration. The charger also allows discharge. The microprocessor monitors each charging battery separately. The charger supplied AC adapter 12 V / 2 A and cable for cigarette lighter socket, whereby the charger can be used almost anywhere.
- Power: power supply 12 V DC / 2 A or from the cigarette lighter (power adapter and cable with connector of the accident is provided in the kit)
- Supports rechargeable Ni-MH batteries of any capacity:
- 1 to 16 PCs R3 AAA
- 1 to 16 PCs R6 AA
- Microprocessor control for each channel independent charging
- A function of charge and discharge
- Two large, easy to read LCD displays
- Protection against overheating of the charger and batteries
- Overload protection / short circuit protection
- Download of 16 pieces of batteries with a capacity of 2000 mAh battery takes about 300 minutes.
- Dimensions: 280 x 105 x 30 mm