The OV7670 is a low cost image sensor + DSP that can operate at a maximum of 30 fps and 640 x 480 ("VGA") resolutions, equivalent to 0.3 Megapixels. The captured image can be pre-processed by the DSP before sending it out. This preprocessing can be configured via the Serial Camera Control Bus (SCCB). It's very useful for Electronic lovers, you can use the camera with STM32 or even with Arduino.
- 380KB high-capacity FIFO AL422B, very suitable for slow MCU to acquisit image data directly through the I/O
- 24MHZ active crystal oscillator
- OV7670 2.8 V voltage stabilization LDO
- Single work power 3.3 V (+ / -0.1 V), working temperature from 0 degrees - 50 degrees
- The camera is all the glass lenses, lens (including seat) is magnesium alloy material, focal length of the lens is 3.6 millimeters 650nm bands
- Module size is 3 * 3 centimeters (+ / - 0.5 mm)
- Module pin is standard interface 2X10 2.54 mm, and convenient for cable to connect directly with microcontroller I/O for collecting images.
- Photographic array: 640X480
- IO voltage: 2.5 V to 3.0 V (LDO give 1.8 V power)
- Power consumption working: 60 mw / 15fps VGA YUV
- Dormancy: 20uA
- Temperature: from - 30°to 70°
- Stable working temperature: from 0 to 50/li>
- Output format (8 bit): RawRGB, RGB(GRB4: 2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV(4:2:2) and YCbCr(4:2:2)
- Optical size: 1/6"
- View Angle: 25 degrees
- Max frame rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3 V / (Lux - SEC)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- Browse mode: by line
- Electronic exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel area: 3.6 μm x 3.6 μm
- Dark current: Dark current : 12 mV/s at 60 ℃
- Well capacity: 17Ke
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.