Raspberry Pi 4 and kitsRaspberry Pi 3B+ and kitsRaspberry Pi 3B and kitsRaspberry Pi Zero and accessoriesScreens for Raspberry PiRaspberry Pi Camera modulesCases for Raspberry PiHAT extension for Raspberry PiRaspberry Pi 3/2/+ accessoriesPower Supply for Raspberry PiRaspberry Pi memory cards with NOOBS
STM32 MicrocontrollersATmega microcontrollersTeensy - ARMAdafruit FeatherESP8266 / ESP32 WiFi Modules
BlitzWolfTuya Smart LifeShelly home automation WiFiBleBox WiFi Smart SwitchGate Automation SystemsSonoff WiFi Smart SwitchWireless Remote Control RelayLED strip controllersFIBARO home automation
Sensors - modulesWireless Communication ModulesRelay modulesLCD/OLED/TFT DisplaysMotor controllersProgrammers and convertersConnectorsSwitchesVoltage RegulatorsBasic Starter KitPrototypingCables HDMI/USB/UTPAudio Amplifiers / Speakers / OtherData storages and their accesoriesDiodesPassive electronic componentsCoolingElectromagnets and solenoidsComputer parts
Servo motors and accessoriesDC motorsStepper motorsVibration MotorsBrushless Motors and ControllersElectric Linear Actuators and CylinderWater pumpsWheels and mounting parts for motorsTOTEM Mechanics Parts
LiFePO4Battery holdersAlkaline BatteriesLi-Pol BatteriesLi-Ion BatteriesNi-MH BatteriesAdjustable Lab Power SuppliesBattery Chargers Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd / Li-Ion / Li-Pol / Li-FeLi-Ion battery charging and balancing boardsAC/DC Mains powers supply adapterPower Supplies AC/DCCar power suppliesMean Well power suppliesLaptop adapterInverters DC/ACPower BankLead-Acid BatteriesSolar Panels And AccessoriesPower Supply Accessories
Soldering toolsBattery Welding Machines and accessoriesMeasuring equipmentChemicalsTweezersScrewdrivers and wrenchesHot Glue GunPlier and cutting nipperInsulation removal and crimping toolKnives and scissorsElectric engraver toolsMagnifying glassesInsulating materialsAluminum enclosurePlastic enclosureStorage boxes and OrganizersUltrasonic cleanersPersonal protective equipment
CNC machines and accessoriesLaser engravers and accessories3d printer spare partsAluminum Extrusion ProfilesLinear ActuatorBracketsLinear guides and garriagesTrapezoidal Lead Screws and NutsLinear Chromed Steel RodsBearingsTiming BeltsTiming PulleyLinear Rod SupportSpindle motors and mount bracketsScrews and NutsCable ChainsDrills and Cutters
3D printers3D printing penABS 3D filamentsPLA 3D filamentsPET-G 3D filamentTPU / Fiberflex filamentMediena / FiberwoodFiberSilk MetalicImpact PLAPP 3D POLYPROPYLENE
DC/DC Converter module from 4V-40V to 1.5V-35V + voltmeter (STEP DOWN)
It is the upgraded version of the Adjustable Mini DC-DC Module. It has integrated voltage meter with the DC-DC module – LM2596S, with this function, you can monitor your project much more easier. The voltage meter can measure the input voltage or output voltage, which is adjustable by the protentiometer, with a precision of ±0.1V.Note that the voltage meter would not work if the input voltage below 4V. Press the button to switch voltage to measure, between the input voltage and output voltage. There are also 2 LEDs (IN and OUT) to indicate which voltage is measuring by the voltage meter. You can also close the voltage meter by long pressing the button (1S< press time < 4S), after you releasing the button, the voltage meter would be close. This module can be also calibrated manually as following method:
- 1. Power up the module with a stable and accurate power supply , such as a 5V power supply, and long pressing (press time > 4S) the button makes the module enter the calibration model, after releasing the button, the related LED would light up to indicate which voltage is now calibrating, and the numeric display blinks the correction value.(Default: 0.0V)
- 2. Short press the botton to change the correction value(-0.5V ~ 0.5V), for example, if your power supply is 5V, but the result of voltage meter is 4.8, you need to set the correction value to +0.2V.
- 3. Long press (press time ≈ 2S), to store the input voltage correction value, the module will enter the output voltage correction value calibration model automatically.
- 4. Calibrate the output voltage in the same way above; The correction value will be stored in nonvolatile memory.
- Input Voltage: 4V~40V (1.5V higher than the output at least)
- Measurement Accuracy: ±0.1V
- Adjustable Output Voltage: 1.5V~35V.
- Output Current: 3A
- Dimension: 66mm x 35mm x 14mm