DFRobot Devastator - DFRobot Devastator - Tank Mobile Robot Platform with Metal DC Motors
Product Code: DFR-06610
Availability: 3-5 business days
Planned delivery date after ordering: 2020-10-26
Ex Tax: 92.15€
The Devastator tank mobile robot platform is constructed from high strength aluminium alloy and is extremely solid and durable. Due to the popularity of this platform we have released a new and improved version 2 that includes the following features:
• New body shape for easy construction and to accommodate more modules
• Modular wiring – no soldering iron needed!
• Upgraded V1’s plastic motors to durable and robust metal gear motors
• Improved speed and torque
• Increased load capacity from 1.5kg to 3kg
• High performance suspension to navigate the toughest terrains
This robot Kit includes detailed assembly instructions. Click here for a PDF.
The robot platform has multiple mounting holes that allow users to add various sensors, servos, turntables and controllers. The platform is fully compatible with popular microcontrollers on the market, such as Romeo All-in-one arduino board, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Intel Edison, Lattepanda, etc.
This robot kit is perfect for hobbyists, educators, robot competitions and research projects!
• Mobile robotic arms
• Outdoor 2WD mobile robots
1. This product is sold as a kit and will require tools for assembly. Get a Straight/Cross Screwdriver.
2. This product does not include a microcontroller. Suitable microcontrollers can be found on the product wiki page
3. Please be careful when connecting wires to avoid damage to connectors
• Rated Voltage: 6 V
• Operating Voltage Range 2~7.5V
• Gear reduction ratio: 45:1
• D output shaft diameter: 4 mm
• No-load speed: 133 RPM @ 6 v
• No-load current: 0.13 A
• Locked-rotor torque: 4.5 kg.cm
• Locked-rotor current: 2.3 A
• Load Capacity：3kg
• Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 225 x 220 x 108 mm/ 8.86 x 8.66 x 4.25 inches
• Net Weight: 1.3kg