The BTS7960 IBT-2 is a high current electric motor controller suitable for Arduino and other similar microcontrollers.
In addition to the connection for direct current (DC) motor, the manufacturer has also taken care of other necessary features: screw connections allow strong and reliable connection of high-power wires, M-type pins help to quickly prototype, and the device is protected against excessive temperature, current, improper voltage and short circuits.
The DC motor is controlled by 2 built-in BTS7960 H-bridge modules.
Technical specs and features:
- Uses 2 Infineon BTS7960 chips in H-bridge configuration to supply DC motor with up to 43A of current
- Control methods: PWM up to 25KHz or power level
- Uses 74HC244 chip for logic control
- Overvoltage, current, improper voltage and short circuit protection are installed
- Screw and M type connectors for motors
- Power supply voltage: 6V-27V DC
- Logic signal voltage: 3.3-5V DC
- Size: 50mm x 50mm x 43mm with radiator
- Weight: 66g
Applications and external links