Plastic for 3D printer. ABS is characterized by its hardness and high impact resistance. It is also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. Prints made using this filament can be further processed mechanically and chemically (with acetone). The printed elements can serve as concept models for new products or even as their final versions. ABS can also be used in the production of prototype elements which require greater rigidity.
- Filament diameter 1.75 mm
- Filament dimensional tolerance +/- 0.02 mm
- Printing temperature 250 ° C to 265 ° C
- Table temperature From 90 ° C to 110 ° C
- Spool diameter 200 mm
- Spool width 80 mm
- Mounting hole diameter 52 mm