Stabilized laboratory power supply with smoothly adjustable voltage in the range from 0 to 30 Volts and current in the range from 0 to 5 A. It has two modes of operation: of constant output voltage and of constant current load.
- Smoothly adjustable output voltage in the range from 0 V to 30 V
- Smoothly adjustable output current in the range from 0 A to 5 A
- The device can operate in the following modes:
- Operation in the mode of CV (Constant Voltage) - of constant output voltage
- Operation in the mode of CC (Constant Current) - of constant current load
- Current capacity up to 5A
- Simultaneous read of measurement of voltage and output current on display
- Voltmeter: LCD display 3,5 digits with a resolution of 0.1 V
- Ammeter: LCD display, 3.5 digits with a resolution of 0.01 A
- Protection against short circuit (with a short circuit, it is automatically disabled)
- Active cooling via built in fan - constant operation
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Built-in digital display
- Regulation: coarse and precise (of voltage and current, current limitation)
- The short-circuit protection
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 40°C
- Humidity: <90%
- Reading accuracy of voltmeter: ± (1% + 1 digit)
- The precision of ammeter: ± (1% + 1 digit)
- The coefficient of voltage regulation CV: ≤ 0,01% + 2 mV
- Voltage of ripples and noise voltage: ≤ 0,5 mVrms
- Current stabilization: ≤ 0,2% + 3 mA
- Voltage of ripples and noise of current: ≤ 2 mArms
- External dimensions: 275 x 126 x 155mm
- Weight: 4,54 kg
Laboratory power supply Zhaoxin RXN-305D
The user manual
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 4€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 30€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.