You are viewing a 4GB RAM LattePanda Windows 10 mini PC with 64GB eMMC memory. This model of LattePanda includes a activated edition of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB.
A LattePanda is a complete Windows 10 single board computer. It has everything a regular PC has and can do anything that a regular PC does. It is compatible with almost every gadget you know: printers, joysticks, cameras and more. Any peripherals that work on your PC will work on a LattePanda.
Based on full version Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB is designed for the professional application market. Not only can you run normal windows applications such as Office, Visual Studio and Processing. Via attached advanced tools such as AppLocker, BitLocker, Hyper-V, you can also have highest level of security and management capabilities. From home servers to digital signage, this operating system can be the basis for your next big project.
But Wait! A LattePanda also includes an integrated Arduino compatible co-processor, using hundreds of mature development platforms such as Johnny Five and Cylon, you can easily used it to control and sense the physical world! Whether you are a Windows developer, IoT developer, DIY fanatic, interactive designer, robotics whizz, or maker, a LattePanda single board computer can aid your creative process!
Featured on EEVBlog!
Featured on Explaining Computers!
- Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Quad Core Processor
- Base Frequency: 1.44GHz (1.92GHz Burst Frequency)
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB x64 with activate key
- RAM: 4GB DDR3L
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics, 12 EUs @200-500Mhz, single-channel memory
- USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2
- Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4G
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated Arduino Co-processor: ATmega32u4 (Arduino Leonardo)
- Video output: HDMI and MIPI-DSI
- Onboard touch panel overlay connector
- Supports 100Mbps Ethernet
- Intel Processor GPIO x 6
- ATmega Processor GPIO x 20
- Gravity Interface Connectors x 6
- Voltage: 5V@2A
- Board Dimensions: 88 x 70mm / 3.46 x 2.76"
- Package Dimensions: 110 x 94 x 30 mm/4.33 x 3.70 x 1.18"
- NET Weight: 55g
- Gross Weight: 100g
- RoHS, FCC and CE Compliant