MAX6675 temperature sensor module with thermocouple. It stands out from the others in that it can measure temperatures up to 1024 ° C, and can also feel if the thermocouple has broken. In a thermocouple, the temperature is measured by varying the voltage between the metal rods inside the sensor.
- Temperature range: 0 ℃ ~ 1024 ℃, the converter temperature resolution: 0.25 ° C.
- Wide operating voltage range: 3. 0 ~ 5. 5V, operating current: 50mA.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ℃ ~ 85 ℃.
- Module interface: GND VCC SCK CS SO
- Supply voltage: 3 ~ 5V DC
- Module size: 15mm * 25mm
- 1 x MAX6675 Module
- 1 x Thermocouple