The MC-38 is a door and window alarm system. It works on the principle of measuring the magnetic field and senses that if the sensors have been pushed away from each other, then the device acts as an electrical switch and conducts an electric current. The sensor is extremely small and unobtrusive, conveniently mounted with screws or double-sided adhesive tape.
● Made of white plastic and magnets
● Dimensions: 27x14x7.6 mm
● Operating voltage: 12-100V DC
● Operating current: 300 mA
● Magnetic part of the sensor
● Electrical part with cable
● 4 screws