The module integrates MCP3432 A/D converter chip. The module can provide analog input function for Raspberry Pi and provide high accuracy analog input for Arduino.
MCP3424 is one of the low noise and high accuracy 18-Bit delta-sigma analog-to-digital (ΔΣ A/D) converter family members of the MCP342X series. Its characteristic is:
Self calibration of internal offset and gain per each conversion.
User can select the PGA gain before the analog-to-digital conversion takes place. This allows the device to convert a very weak input signal with high resolution.
The device have two conversion modes:
- (a)One-Shot mode: the device performs a single conversion and enters a low current standby mode automatically until it receives another conversion command.
- (b)Continuous mode: the conversion takes place continuously at the set conversion speed.
- Temperature Sensing with RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple
- Bridge Sensing for Pressure, Strain, and Force
- Weigh Scales
- Battery Fuel Gauges
- Operating Voltage: 2.7 - 5.5V
- Standy Current: 300nA （5V）
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +125°C
- On-Board Voltage Reference: 2.048V ± 0.05%, Drift 15 PPM /°C
- On-Board Programmable Gain Amplifier (PGA): x1,x2,x4,x8
- Differential Input Full Scale Range: -2.048V / PGA ~ 2.048V / PGA (e.g., PGA=4, Range is -0.512 ~ 0.512V)
- Programmable Resolution: 12, 14, 16, 18bits
- Programmable Data Rate: 240, 60, 15, 3.75 SPS
- Gain Error: 0.05% (PGA = 1, 18bits)
- Offset Error: 15uV (PGA = 1, 18bits)
- Input Interface: 4 differential channels, PIN header of 2.54mm spacing
- Output Interface: I2C, PIN header of 2.54mm spacing
- Size: 27x16mm(1.06x0.63")
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status meaning:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.