The nRF24L01 + is a radio communication module for the 2.4 GHz ISM band. ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) are radio frequencies for industrial, scientific, and medical use, so you will often find them in projects from these areas. They are open access, so you don’t need to buy a license for them.
The transmitter / receiver itself also has many built-in additional features that make it suitable for both simple and advanced projects: signal distance of up to 1100 m due to built-in power and low noise amplifiers, making it particularly suitable for long distance communication, while other components automatically perform the required signal filtering.
Technical specs. and features:
● Operates in the 2400MHz ~ 2524MHz ISM radio wave range
● Transmission power: up to + 20dBm, 50Ω
● Antenna sensitivity: -95dBm
● Receive 6 channels simultaneously
● Transmission distance: up to 1100m
● Up to 125 channels
● Up to 2Mb upload speed
● Automatic signal transmission and correction
● FM modulation: GMSK
● Power (PA) and low noise (LNA) amplifiers are installed
● Operating current: 45-115mA
● Logic signal voltage: 2.7-3.6V, also supports 5V, making it suitable for Arduino
● Control interface: SPI and others, making it perfect for Arduino
● Operating temperature: -45 - 85 ° C
● Dimensions: only 45.54mm x 16.46mm
● The set includes an FM antenna
External links and applications:
● Radio player
● (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical radio projects
● Using the module with Arduino
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 4€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 5€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 30€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
* During quarantine, the deadline is preliminary.
Product availability status:
In Stock – product is in our warehouse at Vytenio g. 20 and will be shipped the same day;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.