PET-G - a thermoplastic polymer from the group of polyesters in the form of fiber, used for 3D printing using the FFF method. Filament wound on a spool, vacuum packed with a moisture absorber. The spool contains 1 kg of net material. PET-G is a material friendly for beginners.
- Filament diameter 1.75 mm
- Filament dimensional tolerance +/- 0.02 mm
- Printing temperature 220°C to 250°C
- Table temperature From 70°C to 80°C
- Spool diameter 200 mm
- Spool width 80 mm
- Mounting hole diameter 52 mm