Raspberry Pi High Precision AD/DA Expansion Board - ADS1256 / DAC8552
Product Code: AN-04478
Availability: Temporarily Out Of Stock
Ex Tax: 148.43€
There's no AD/DA function on the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, this may trouble you in the Pi development. However, it won't be a problem anymore. The High-Precision AD/DA Board allows you to add high-precision AD/DA functions to the Raspberry Pi.Supported Pi
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+
- Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- Onboard ADS1256, 8ch 24bit high-precision ADC (4ch differential input), 30ksps sampling rate
- Onboard DAC8532, 2ch 16bit high-precision DAC
- Onboard input interface via pinheaders, for connecting analog signal
- the pinout is compatible with Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules
- Onboard input/output interface via screw terminals, for connecting analog/digital signal
- Features AD/DA detect circuit, easy for signal demonstration
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface : for connecting with the Pi
- AD/DA input/output : screw terminals
- AD input : pinheaders, the pinout is compatible with Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules
- 7.68M crystal
- LM285-2.5 : provides reference voltage for the ADC chip
- Photo resistor
- LED output indicator
- 10K potentiometer
- DAC8532 : 16bit high-precision DAC, 2ch
- Power indicator
- ADS1256 : 24bit high-precision ADC, 8ch (4ch differential input)
- ADC testing jumper
- DAC testing jumper
- Power selection jumper
- ADC reference ground configuration : when AD single inputted, the AINCOM is reference terminal, can be connected to GND or external reference voltage
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.