Servo motors are a type of motors that move, when given new position data. An integrated chip determines it's current position and moves the motor to the new position.
- Supply voltage: from 4.8 V to 6 V
- Range of motion: from 0 ° to 360 ° (continuous operation)
- Type: analog
- The maximum range of pulses: 500 - 2500 µs
- Cable length: approx. 300 mm
- Dimensions: 40.8 x 20,1 x 38,0 mm.
- Weight: 36 g
- Settings for 4.8 V:
- Torque: 3.0 kg*cm (0,30 Nm)
- Speed: 0,18 sec/60°
- Settings for 6, V:
- Torque: 3.2 kg*cm (0,32 Nm)
- Speed: 0.16 s/60°
- Complete set of lifts, washers, and screws.
In our offer we also have wire and drivers, service.