Servo motors are a type of motors that move, when given new position data. An integrated chip determines it's current position and moves the motor to the new position.
- Voltage: from 6 V to 7,4 V
- Movement range: from 0 ° to 180 °
- Type: digital
- Connector: JST
- Dimensions: 65,8 x 30,2 x 54,4 mm
- Working frequency: to 333Hz / 1520 μs
- Weight: 200 g
- 6,0 V parameters:
- Torque: 48 kg*cm (4,8 Nm)
- Speed: 0,20 s/60°
- 7,4 V parameters:
- Torque: 62 kg*cm (6,2 Nm)
- Speed: 0,18 s/60°
- The kit includes servo horn set, spacers and screws.