Servo motors are a type of motors that move, when given new position data. An integrated chip determines it's current position and moves the motor to the new position.
- Voltage: from 4,8 V to 6,0 V
- Movement range: from 0 ° to 180 °
- Dimensions: 40 x 20 x 37 mm
- Weight: 43 g
- 4,8 V parameters:
- Torque: 3,0 kg*cm (0,29 Nm)
- Speed: 0,19 s/60°
- Energy consumption in standby mode 7,4 mA
- Energy consumption without load: 160 mA
- 6,0 V parameters:
- Torque: 3,7 kg*cm (0,36 Nm)
- Speed: 0,15 s/60°
- Energy consumption in standby mode 7,7 mA
- Energy consumption without load: 180 mA
- The kit includes servo horn set, spacers and screws.