Solar Charge Controller manages the power going into the battery bank from the solar panels. It ensures that the batteries are not overcharged during the day, and that the power doesn’t run backwards to the solar panels overnight and drain the batteries. Use this charge controller in conjunction with solarpanels and a battery bank to store the power.
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Current: 10A/20A/30A
- With Timer and light sensor, it could work for solar light system.
- Max PV Voltage: 50V
- Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.
- For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel,12V Lead-acid Battery,21V for Max input Voltage
- For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel,24V Lead-acid Battery,42V for Max input Voltage
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation;
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss;
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries;
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Built-in industrial micro controller;
- One-key setting, digital display, auto memory function;
- Fully 4-stage PWM charge management;
- 4Built-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections;
- 5Dual mosfet reverse current protections, low heat productions.
- Connect the Battery to the Charge Controller - Positive then Negative.
- Connect the Solar Panel to the Charge Controller - Positive then Negative.
- Connect the Load to the Charge Controller - Positive then Negative.
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.