Compact, portable, convenient to carry the USB virtual 7.1 channel sound adapter is a highly flexible audio interface which can be used either with desktop or notebook systems, it turns your stereo speaker or earphones into 7.1 channel environment. No drivers required, just plug and play for instant audio playback, also compatible with all major operaiton systems.
- USB2.0, full-speed(12Mbps) specification.
- USB HID class specification 1.1.
- USB audio device class specification 1.0 USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Connectors: USB type A, stereo output jack, mono microphone input jack.
- Functions keys: microphone-mute, speaker-mute, volume-up and volume-down
- Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/ Vista, for Linux, for Mac OS.
- LED Indicators: Microphone-mute Status, Activity
- Size: 56mm x 25mm x 18mm (Approx.)