Resistive touch control 5" display for the Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 800 x 480 px. Works with Raspberry Pi version 3, 2, B+, Zero, and Zero In via the HDMI connector and the GPIO pins - all necessary hardware is included in the package. The device also works with Banana Pi and Beagle Bone Black.
- 800x480 high hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High quality immersion gold surface plating