AlphaBot2 - Ar Acce Pack - Robot building kit for Arduino
Product Code: AN-09511
Availability: 3-5 business days
Planned delivery date after ordering: 2022-10-14
Ex Tax: 100.08€
This AlphaBot2 robot kit is designed to use with an Arduino compatible board UNO PLUS. It features rich common robot functions including line tracking, obstacle avoiding, ultrasonic ranging, infrared remote control, Bluetooth communication, etc.
Thanks to the highly integrated modular design, it is fairly easy to assemble by a snap, no soldering, no wiring. After a few minutes spent on hardware assembing, you're almost there, our open source demo codes is ready to help you get started fast.
AlphaBot2-Base, the lower base chassis:
• 5-ch infrared sensor, analog output, combined with PID algorithm, stable line tracking
• Onboard modules like line tracking, obstacle avoiding, needs no messy wiring
• TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver, compared with L298P, it's more efficient, more compact, and less heating
• N20 micro gear motor, with metal gears, low noise, high accuracy
• Onboard RGB LEDs, true color lighting, pretty cool
AlphaBot2-Ar, the upper adapter board for controller:
• Onboard Arduino interface, into which Arduino controller can be directly plugged
• 0.96inch 128x64 yellow/blue dual color OLED
• TLC1543 AD acquisition chip
• PC8574 I/O expander, avoid I/O shortage
• Xbee connector, for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module
What's on the AlphaBot2-Base
• AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting sorts of controller adapter board
• Ultrasonic module interface
• Obstacle avoiding indicators
• Omni-direction wheel
• ST188: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for obstacle avoiding
• ITR20001/T: reflective infrared photoelectric sensor, for line tracking
• Potentiometer for adjusting obstacle avoiding range
• TB6612FNG dual H-bridge motor driver
• LM393 voltage comparator
• N20 micro gear motor reduction rate 1:30, 6V/600RPM
• Rubber wheels diameter 42mm, width 19mm
• Power switch
• Battery holder: supports 14500 batteries
• WS2812B: true color RGB LEDs
• Power indicator
What's on the AlphaBot2-Ar
• AlphaBot2 control interface: for connecting AlphaBot2-Base
• Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
• Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino compatible controller
• Xbee connector: for connecting dual-mode Bluetooth module, remotely control the robot via Bluetooth
• IR receiver
• PC8574: I/O expander, SPI interface
• Arduino peripheral jumpers
• TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip
• 0.96inch OLED SSD1306 driver, 128x64 resolution
The kit does not include the Arduino and 14500 batteries. They must be purchased separately.
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.