AlphaBot2 - Pi Acce Pack - Robot Building Kit for Raspberry Pi
Product Code: AN-09096
Availability: 3-5 business days
Planned delivery date after ordering: 2022-10-14
Ex Tax: 114.21€
This kit comes with AlphaBot robotic platform (line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, IR control), and a camera (with servo and 2 DOF pan head).
With modules in the kit, you can fast get started with robotic development like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR remote control, and video monitoring via network, etc. What's more, thanks to the rich Raspberry Pi open source resources, and the modular design of AlphaBot, you'll learn how to extend and refit, and finally build your own Raspberry Pi robot.
• Raspberry Pi/Arduino interfaces, works with either one separately, or both
• Arduino extend header, supports Arduino shields
• Modular design, plug-and-play modules like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, speed measuring, etc. eliminating the trouble of connecting mess wires.
• LM298P motor driver with diode protection circuit, more safety
• LM2596 voltage regular, provides stable 5V power to the Raspberry Pi/Arduino
• TLC1543 AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
• What's on the AlphaBot Mainboard
• Raspberry Pi interface: for connecting Raspberry Pi
• Arduino interface: for connecting Arduino
• Motor interface
• Ultrasonic module interface
• Servo module interface
• Obstacle avoidance module interface
• Speed measuring interface
• Battery holder: supports 18650 batteries
• Reserved power input (not soldered): for connecting other external power supply
• Arduino expansion header: for connecting Arduino shields
• UART interface: for connecting Bluetooth module, to control the robot remotely via Bluetooth
• SPI interface: for connecting NRF24L01 wireless module
• Line tracking module interface
• TLC1543: 10-bit AD acquisition chip, allows the Pi to use analog sensors
• LM298P: dual H bridge motor driver chip, up to 2A current
• Anti-reverse diode
• Power switch
• LM2596: 5V regulator
• Power indicator
• UART switch: turn on to enable serial communication between Raspberry Pi and Arduino
• IR receiver: control the robot remotely via infrared
• Raspberry Pi/Arduino selection: select the Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the robot peripherals
• Wiki : www.waveshare.com/wiki/AlphaBot
AlphaBot requires a control board, Arduino OR Raspberry Pi, if you don't have one in hand, please consider the other kits which includes a control board.
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 2 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.