The kit includes the basic board Arduino UNO R3 along with a set of elements introducing to the world of programmable electronic systems. Simple language and a friendly environment of Arduino, allow to create programs even for novice users.
- Arduino Uno - original, the newest module with the Atmega328 microcontroller.
- Breadboard 830 fields - a large plate with separate power lines to create electronic circuits.
- A set of LEDs 5 mm (30 PCs) - 10 PCs. of red, green and yellow elements.
- Diode RGB common anode - LED with four outputs capable of glowing in all colors.
- A set of resistors (200 PCs) - 20 PCs. of the most popular values giving the possibility of e. g. connecting the LEDs.
- Transistors BC547 NPN (5 pieces) - models of the semiconductor, allowing, in particular, to control the elements that consume more current than a single pin of microcontroller can provide.
- The analog temperature sensor LM35 - a popular, user-friendly thermometer connected to the analog inputs of the Arduino.
- Photoresistor - sensor for measuring the intensity of the incident light, allows, for example, to detect if the room is dark or light.
- Button of tact-switch type - will serve as an element of SN-data to Arduino module.
- Potentiometer 10k or 20k (5 PCs) - similar to buttons, they are connected to the analog outputs and can serve as a UI element - a simple knobs.
- Shift register - it allows e. g. to manage a large number of diods, while saving the digital output of the Arduino.
- The PCF8574 expansion module - allows you to increase the number of outputs of Arduino.
- Buzzer with generator - powered by 5 volts, a simple sound signal generator.
- Connection cables 65 PCs of male-male - can create connections on the contact washer and the contact between tile and Arduino.
- USB cable A-B 1 m long - serves to connect the Arduino with the computer.
- DHT11 sensor to measure temperature and humidity
- LCD display 16x2 with soldered goldpin connectors - with blue backlight - popular alphanumeric display with available library for Arduino with soldered goldpin connectors.
- The L293D motor driver - bridge H , which provides control of the direction and the rotational speed of two DC motors.
- PIR Sensor - can detect movement.
- HC-DR04 Distance sensor HC-SR04 - ultrasonic sensor operating in the range from 2 cm to 200 cm.
- DC motor - a small, simple DC motor is supplied with the voltage from 3 V to 5 V
- Plastic box.
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status meaning:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.