Stabilized laboratory power supply with continuously adjustable voltage in the range from 0 to 30 Volts and current range from 0 to 5 A. it Has two modes of operation: constant voltage and constant current load.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage range from 0 V to 30 V
- Continuously adjustable output current range from 0 A to 5 A
- The device can operate in the following modes:
- Operation CV (Constant Voltage) - constant output voltage
- Operation CC (Constant Current) constant current load
- The maximum output current up to 5 A
- Simultaneous measurement of voltage and output current display
- Voltmeter: LCD display 3.5 digits with resolution of 0.01 V
- Ammeter: LCD, 3.5 digit, resolution 0.001 A
- Protection against short circuit (if a short circuit is automatically disabled)
- Active cooling with built in fan - continuous running
- The fan is connected with temperature sensor - only turns on after warming up
- Power supply linear transformer
- Supply voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz (network)
- Built-in digital display
- Setting: coarse and fine (voltage and current current limitation)
- The short-circuit protection
- operating temperature: -10°C – 40°C
- Humidity: < 90 %
- Reading accuracy voltmeter: ± (1% + 1 digit)
- The precision of ammeter: ± (1% + 1 digit)
- The coefficient of voltage regulation CV: ≤ 0,01% + 2 mV
- Voltage ripple and noise voltage: ≤ 1 mVrms
- Current stabilization: ≤ 0,2% + 3 mA
- Voltage ripple and noise current: ≤ 2 mArms
- External dimensions: 278 x 160 x 170 mm
- Weight: 4.62 kg
Laboratory power supply Zhaoxin RPS-3005DB
The user manual
Claim orders from Stores
You can claim your purchased items within 1 - 4 work days after making an order (if product is in local warehouse).
Please wait for an email notification regarding Your order status update.
Vilnius Store address: Vytenio g. 20, LT-03229 Vilnius, Lietuva
Kaunas Store address: Pramonės pr. 4D, LT-51329, Kaunas, Lietuva
Purchased items are delivered locally through Venipak service. Depending on availability of items, orders are processed within 1-3 work days. Orders made until 1AM are shipped the same day.
Local delivery (1-2 w.d.) price for items of any size is through through courier service is 4.50€ (incl. VAT).
Local delivery price to Venipak parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 2.50€ incl. VAT.
Local delivery price to Omniva parcel terminals (1-3w.d.) is 3.50€ incl. VAT.
Payment on delivery +2.00€ (incl. VAT).
You can pay for the goods at the time of delivery to the courier in cash or by credit card. Payment to Omniva parcel terminals is only possible by bank card.
International delivery pricing through courier service
International shipping prices depend on geographic location:
Latvia - 5.50€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 6.50€ (incl. VAT)
other - negiotiated individually.
International delivery pricing to Omniva parcel terminals
Latvia - 6.00€ (incl. VAT)
Estonia - 8.50€ (incl. VAT)
We accept payments via PayPal for orders over 20€.
Paid orders of more than 100€ are shipped for free to Baltic countries.
Product availability status meaning:
Vilnius Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Vytenio str. 20 in Vilnius and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Kaunas Store In Stock - the product is at the store, Pramonės pr. 4D in Kaunas and can be picked up / purchased the same day;
Central Warehouse In Stock - In stock, product will be shipped in a short time 1-2 work days, there is no possibility to pickup on the spot;
1-2 work days - product will be shipped in a short time - 1-2 business days;
1-2 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is only 1-2 work days;
3-5 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-5 work days;
3-7 work days – we don’t have selected product in stock. Shipping time is between 3-7 work days;
Out of Stock – selected product is sold out at the moment, but you can apply for automatic alert by email when product will be in stock.